Connect With Others
Special Support Available During COVID-19 Pandemic
Living a life with chronic illness unfortunately doesn’t take a break during a pandemic. We can stay socially connected… from a safe distance. Two CHAMP members are offering private support groups via telephone/Zoom with trained support leaders:
Please consider attending a session or recommending it to anyone you feel could use extra support in these uncertain times. Follow the links to learn about each program and register for a session. No judgment, no obligation and no cost to you. We're in this together.
While we work everyday to fight it, the current stigma of headache, migraine and cluster diseases can be extremely isolating. Join one of the many online and in-person support groups to connect with other people living with headache diseases and their caregivers.
Whether you are reaching out before or after an attack, sharing a healthcare success, or anything in between, talking with others in our community is the best way to feel supported and cared for and to help build connections with others. Prefer to listen to other people’s experiences first? Read the personal stories and blog posts from some of the most well-known and influential people living with headache, migraine or cluster diseases.
Online Communities, Support Groups and Interest Groups
Patient Opinion Leaders
- Chronic Migraine Awareness Inc
- Chronic Migraine Awareness, Inc. Support Group
- Chronic Migraine Awareness Canada
- Chronic Migraine Awareness Caregivers
- Chronic Migraine Awareness-Australia & New Zealand
- Chronic Migraine Awareness UK & ROI
- Cluster Headache Support Group
- ClusterBusters Forum
- CMA-Alternative Approaches and Gluten Free Diets
- \CMA-Men with Migraine
- CMA-Migraine Mania- An off topic group
- CMA Military Families and Chronic Migraine
- CMA-Moms with Migraine
- CMA-No Brainer Recipes-interest
- CMA-Power Over Pain; Neurostimulator Migraine Surgery
- Daily Migraine Online Support Group
- Hope for Migraine Community
- Migraine Meanderings
- Move Against Migraine
* Non-CHAMP member links are not endorsed or vetted by CHAMP.