AAPM 2020 Innovation and Technology in Pain Medicine
February 26, 2020 - March 1, 2020
Reach the leading pain medicine specialists, distinguished pain clinicians and key thought leaders at the AAPM 36th Annual Meeting, Innovation & Technology in Pain Medicine, taking place February 26-March 1, 2020, in National Harbor, MD. Join us at the must-attend meeting designed for all clinicians treating patients in pain in the United States. This year’s AAPM Annual Meeting exhibit program will include the following features:
- Networking opportunities. We anticipate drawing 1,000 preeminent thought leaders and practitioners in pain medicine from the United States.
- The average pain physician treats 3,200 pain patients annually.
- Great logistics. Exhibit hall next to the educational sessions.
- Exclusive hours. 70% of the exhibit hall schedule do not compete with educational sessions.
- Interactive environment. Both receptions and the breaks throughout the day will be hosted in the hall. In addition, NEW this year is the Innovation Pavilion, Meet the Faculty sessions, Corporate Showcases, and 160 scientific posters will be presented in the hall.
With a commitment to making high-impact, long-term change, the Academy has developed a robust annual meeting program for a comprehensive scope of clinicians. AAPM’s Annual Meeting is a leading educational resource for clinicians who together practice the most current and broad-based care of the pain patient. Featuring expert faculty and outstanding sessions on vital topics in pain, this event is an unparalleled opportunity to reach.