Registration is Open!
RetreatMigraine is a conference specially designed by and for adults living with migraine disease. The multi-day event brings together patients, care partners and migraine experts to support and strengthen our community. In 2023 RetreatMigraine will be a hybrid event. In-person capacity is for 250 attendees and virtual capacity is 250. The conference offers interactive sessions that provide disease and treatment education, advocacy training and complementary therapy experiences.
May 5-7, 2023: Minneapolis, MN
Early Bird In Person: Click to View Pricing Details
Prices increase on January 9th. In-person prices include some meals and hotel room for two nights.
The first 200 people to register recieve a swag bag!
- Single Room: You do not wish to share a room with anyone and will be paying for the entire room yourself. $459
- Double Occupancy: You would like to either pick your roommate or have a roommate selected for you. $229
- Patient/Care Partner: You will be attending the conference as a patient and care partner. $459
Local Pass: Click to View Pricing Details
Includes meals that we are providing that day only. Does not include a hotel room.
- Entire Weekend: $129 (Friday, Saturday all day including PJ party and Sunday)
- Friday only: $50
- Saturday only (including PJ party): $75
- Sunday only: $50
Early Bird Virtual: Click to View Pricing Details
Prices will increase on January 9th.
The first 100 people who register will receive a swag bag!
- Virtual without Swag Bag: $75
- Virtual with Swag Bag: $100 (limited to the first 100 people)
Raise Funds Toward Your Registration Fee
Attending RetreatMigraine is an investment in your health and well-being. It can also be a significant cost. Using the Fundly RetreatMigraine fundraising platform, retreat participants can create a personal giving page (not unlike a GoFundMe) to help raise money for your event registration.
Every dollar you raise will be applied directly toward your RetreatMigraine registration. No need to keep track of your donations yourself. Any funds you raise over your registration fee will be allocated to our General Scholarship Fund — helping even more people attend this life-changing event.
Once you are on the RetreatMigraine fundly page, scroll down until you see Become a Fundraiser (lower right side). You are now ready to create your personal fundraising page! Set your goal and start sharing with friends and family!
There are a limited number of scholarships for RetreatMigraine. If you need financial assistance to help pay for your registration, please consider participating in our online fundraising campaign to help offset the costs of your registration. In an effort to continue to grow RetreatMigraine, and reach more people living with migraine and headache disorders, priority is given to:
- new RetreatMigriane attendees and
- those who have not previously received scholarship funding
Interested in applying for a scholarship? Please request a scholarship form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject line “Scholarship Form”.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed in January.
This year at RetreatMigraine we will learn about how mental health and migraine impact each other. Preview the agenda:
- Prescriptions for Migraine
- Alternative Therapies
- How to take what, when?
- Cannabis 101
- Stigma & Chronic Migraine
- Trauma & Migraine
- Parenting of Migraine and with Migraine
- Positive Psychology & How it Relates to Pain
- Moving for Migraine
- Sleep Hygiene
- Support Groups
New this year! RetreatMigraine Merch
This year you will be able to order RetreatMigraine merch. More information and images are coming soon.