April 17-19, 2020
Redondo Beach and Marina,
Los Angeles, California
Registration Lottery Will Open on November 1, 2019
RetreatMigraine is a conference specially designed for people living with migraine disease.
The goal is to support and strengthen our community from the inside out. Sessions will provide disease and treatment education, advocacy training, and complementary therapy experiences.
This second annual event, organized by the members of CHAMP, will be experiential and educational - making social connections and empowering advocacy efforts that will endure for years to come.
- Participate in interactive sessions led by members of CHAMP, patient opinion leaders, and leading experts
- Learn ways to better manage your migraine disease
- Build relationships with others living with migraine
- Understand the importance of combating stigma and ways you can make a difference
- Experience a broad range of complementary therapies including yoga, meditation and social support
- Discover a multitude of ways to advocate and how to put your story into action
- Art & Crafts Therapy Room
- Optional Support Group Sessions
- This event is designed to be migraine-friendly: fragrance free, accommodating lighting, and diverse food options
- 3 days, 2 nights of lodging
- Welcome bag with migraine-friendly products
- Meals with diverse options for those with dietary restrictions
- Transportation to/from LAX airport (costs for other travel related expenses such as airfare, are not included)
- The registration fees will be announced before the registration lottery opens
- Scholarships will be available to cover travel expenses and can be requested at the time of registration