November 6-8, 2020
Registration For In-Person Event Is Now Closed
See our Incredible 2020 Sponsors!
Postponement of Live Event
The RetreatMigraine planning team has made the difficult decision to postpone RetreatMigraine 2020 until later this year. The event is rescheduled for the same hotel (Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach) on November 6-8, 2020*.
What Does This Mean For Registered Attendees Of RetreatMigraine 2020?
We are committed to minimizing the negative financial impact of this postponement on our registered attendees.
- If you want to maintain your registered spot in RetreatMigraine 2020 for Nov 6-8, you don’t need to take any action. We will roll your registration over to the rescheduled event.
- You can cancel and request a 100% refund any time between now and September 6, and then cancel and request a 50% refund until October 6.**
- Most airlines currently have flexible trip cancellation policies, so please work directly with your travel provider to get your travel expenses refunded or credited.
- If you have been awarded a travel scholarship and you encounter difficulties in getting your travel expenses refunded or credited, let us know and we will work with you on a case-by-case basis to minimize the financial impact.
Eileen & Kevin
*We know this new RetreatMigraine weekend (Nov 6-8) unfortunately overlaps with Miles for Migraine Connection Days in Boston and Cleveland. We are working collaboratively with Miles for Migraine to ensure all events are successful and well attended.
**Keep in mind that there are still people on the waitlist, so please be respectful with cancellation. If you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer the spot to someone waiting.
Migraine Products: Tracking & Reducing Triggers
See our YouTube Playlist for more videos from the RetreatMigraine team.
What is RetreatMigraine?
RetreatMigraine is a conference specially designed for people living with migraine disease.
The goal is to support and strengthen our community from the inside out. Sessions will provide disease and treatment education, advocacy training, and complementary therapy experiences.
This second annual event, organized by the members of CHAMP, will be experiential and educational - making social connections and empowering advocacy efforts that will endure for years to come.
Registration Lottery Now Closed.
- 2 nights lodging at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach (not included for local registrants)
- One breakfast
- One brunch
- One lunch
- One dinner
- Access to all programming
- Airport shuttle (LAX)
- $100 local patient or caregiver (does not include lodging)
- $200 patient (double occupancy)
- $400 patient and caregiver (shared occupancy)
- $400 patient (single occupancy)
This event is designed to be migraine-friendly: fragrance free, noise controlled, accommodating lighting, and diverse food options.
- Participate in interactive sessions led by members of CHAMP, patient opinion leaders, and leading experts
- Learn ways to better manage your migraine disease
- Build relationships with others living with migraine
- Understand the importance of combating stigma and ways you can make a difference
- Experience a broad range of complementary therapies including yoga, meditation and social support
- Discover a multitude of ways to advocate and how to put your story into action
- Art & Crafts Therapy Room
- Optional Support Group Sessions
- This event is designed to be migraine-friendly: fragrance free, accommodating lighting, and diverse food options