April 17-19, 2020
Redondo Beach and Marina,
Los Angeles, California
Registration Lottery Is Now Closed.
What is RetreatMigraine?
RetreatMigraine is a conference specially designed for people living with migraine disease.
The goal is to support and strengthen our community from the inside out. Sessions will provide disease and treatment education, advocacy training, and complementary therapy experiences.
This second annual event, organized by the members of CHAMP, will be experiential and educational - making social connections and empowering advocacy efforts that will endure for years to come.
Registration Lottery Now Closed.
- 2 nights lodging at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach (not included for local registrants)
- One breakfast
- One brunch
- One lunch
- One dinner
- Access to all programming
- Airport shuttle (LAX)
- $100 local patient or caregiver (does not include lodging)
- $200 patient (double occupancy)
- $400 patient and caregiver (shared occupancy)
- $400 patient (single occupancy)
This event is designed to be migraine-friendly: fragrance free, noise controlled, accommodating lighting, and diverse food options.
Agenda Coming Soon
- Event begins Fri., April 17 at 2:00pm and ends Sun., April 19 at 2:30pm.
- Registration begins at 1:00pm and runs throughout the weekend.
- There may be other activities for those that arrive early or stay late on Friday and Sunday.
- Participate in interactive sessions led by members of CHAMP, patient opinion leaders, and leading experts
- Learn ways to better manage your migraine disease
- Build relationships with others living with migraine
- Understand the importance of combating stigma and ways you can make a difference
- Experience a broad range of complementary therapies including yoga, meditation and social support
- Discover a multitude of ways to advocate and how to put your story into action
- Art & Crafts Therapy Room
- Optional Support Group Sessions
- This event is designed to be migraine-friendly: fragrance free, accommodating lighting, and diverse food options