Short-lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform Headache Attacks with Conjunctival injection and Tearing (SUNCT) is a rare form of headache that is marked by bursts of moderate to severe burning, piercing, or throbbing pain, usually on one side of the head and around the eye or temple, and includes the autonomic features of reddening of the eye (aka, conjunctival injection) and tearing. Short-lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform with cranial Autonomic symptoms (SUNA) is similar to SUNCT but has either conjunctival injection or tearing but not both.
What is Ciitizen?
What’s in it for me?
- You will have access to ALL your medical records and a health summary in a central place and at no cost to you.
- Ease of access to all your medical records can simplify and speed up getting medical second opinions.
- Your data history can help you understand your condition better and provide critical information for future clinical trials. With only 10 minutes of your time, you can help accelerate the development of future treatments for your condition.
How does it work?
- In about 10-minutes you can sign up and choose to consent and share your de-identified health data with researchers. Make sure to have your driver’s license or passport, phone, and a list of institutions/providers where you have received health care.
- Your authorization allows Ciitizen to request raw records from all your healthcare providers at no cost to you.
- Ciitizen receives and structures (via combination of machine learning and human annotators) your medical records into computable, digital, and relevant datasets.
- You receive a powerful health summary AND researchers receive de-identified data to accelerate learning and potentially develop new treatments.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more information.
Join us at the next SUNCT/SUNA and Trigeminal Neuralgia Virtual Town Hall
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
About Praxis Precision Medicines
CHAMP is partnering with Praxis Precision Medicines, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company translating genetic insights into the development of therapies for patients affected by central nervous system disorders characterized by neuronal imbalance. Praxis is working to better understand the SUNCT/SUNA and Trigeminal Neuralgia patient journeys as they work to develop potential new therapies.